How amazing is John Travolta! Did anyone else see him on Regis and Kelly yesterday? He was promoting his new movie he could hardly speak because the crowd was going absolutely nuts! I am not kidding the crowd was out of control the second he walked out onto the stage. I have rarely see such a response to celebs on the morning shows. Anyway he was just so humble. He was talking about personally flying two jets down to Haiti and hand delivering antibiotics, diapers, formula and all kinds of other supplies so he could ensure that his donations made it directly to the people. It was so heartwarming. He apparently did this for Katrina as well. Anyway I just couldn't have been more impressed. I've always loved him but yesterday I was reminded why. What an amazing man.

2 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    YOUR TELLING ME HIS MOST DEVOTED FAN, I KNOW HOW TO PICK EM
    Michaela said...
    Wow that is truly amazing,and so cool that he went himself. That makes me happy thanks Tori you just made my day.:)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home