Happy Birthday Tori

I would love to hear all about it.
I could probably write it for you.

You drank some coffee and had some toast. packed Jake a lunch. watched a fashion show with your dogs. bathed, blow dried, dressed Lyla and did her hair. , . Did some yoga then went to DSW and bought a pair of boots. Went out to lunch and then you're going out to for Sushi and to see Crazy Heart. Oh wait. I forgot....Ran by Lowe's. Oh, and the pet store. Tee Hee.

I'm just teasing you Tori. I love hearing about your carefully planned and well deserved days off. It's impressive how you make the most of your time. I love you. Happy Birthday !

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    oh! You are going out for cheesecake with your Mom! I missed that one. That is wonderful!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I forgot to add:check Pop Sugar & Clark Girls for all the latest.
    Tori said...
    Pretty close kel! and if i didn't do any of those today, I probs will tomorrow!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home