Birth Day

So, I awoke to my very own alarm clock, not too early, not too late. Perfectly at 9 am. 9 am is such a good time. Anyway, that is when I woke up. I rolled over and turned on my comp and saw lots of birthday messages from my friends on facebook, love it! Then I got a cute little e-card with a dog kissing and licking the screen from my fabulous husband. It put a huge smile on my face. Then I let the dogs out, ate toast (Kelly you were right--- i would have made coffee but the pot was dirty and i was too lazy) I showered and decided on a cute, yet comfy outfit (black leggins, steve madden boots, long white tee with a dangly grey cardigan). I headed off the Castleton to buy some new underwear from VickySicky and some soap from Bath and Body Works. I went to my mom's office and we were off to the Cheesecake factory. It was perfect because right as we were parking my dad pulled in, perfectly timed.

We were seated right away, although we thought we may have been seated in the children's section, although my parents were proud because I was the best behaved child in that section (no threats to take me to the bathroom to get spanked). I had a yummy lunch special, the chicken bellagio and I told my mom what Kiki would order (spring rolls). We of course had cheese cake (mine was snickers) and it had a candle. My mom had white chocolate macadamia nut. my dad ate both of them. Then my mom and went and exchanged my Danskos for a different size and went to MG Tates. All successful trips.

Then we went to McDonalds for fountain drinks and they have this cool drink maker and I told my mom she wouldn't be able to work at McDonald's now because it was too high tech. She agreed and then I started talking about the "cash for gold" sign people on 82nd street who jump around with their signs and stuff about how boring it would be to stand outside in the frigid temperatures swinging signs and my mom disagreed because she thought I was still talking about working at McDonald's. We laughed until we cried.

Then I got to have a lovely spa day with a mani/pedi compliments of my fabulous hubby. I got purple fingers and toes! Then I headed home and watched some snowboarding on the Olympics until Jake got home. We decided to go to Best Buy to get a movie. I picked out Zombieland on Blu-ray to watch tonight. I love that movie and so does Jake so it was perfect. We picked up Buca-Di-Beppo and brought it home to eat. It was soooo yummy and of course we have leftovers. We popped in the movie and watched it snuggled up by the fire. All in all pretty perfect. Can't complain one little bit. Thanks to each of my cousins and aunts for a faboosh bday and my parents as well. Not too bad for 23!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Yesterday when I posted all of those pictures of you I accidentaly posted them on my Church Blog! I had to take them all off and start all over. Isn't that funny? Isn't it?
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    My background is black. The cupcakes are gone. Am I the only one? It happened yesterday I think when Tori blew out her candle at lunch.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home