Hi Dolls!

Well I think the partay was a success. Thanks to everyone for coming and making my day special! I just love filling my house with family and friends and it is even better when they do most of the cooking and the cleaning! I of course have posted some pics on facebook. Has everyone had a romantic Valentine's day? Jake and I got up and saw the early showing of Valentine's Day. It was very cute. And I cried, which isn't surprising. It was the perfect movie for the day. We swung by Lowe's (we are always swinging by Lowes) and picked up few things. Then we came home and ate some lovely leftover chicken and dumplin's. I read a few chapters in my book and then we watched some the TV shows on our DVR. Now I am making Jake is very pork tenderloin receipe. It is quite yummy. We will also have salad and bread. And of course, cake and icecream. We have a fire going in the fireplace too. I just love it. Anyway, I just wanted to post real quick and say hi! and spread some Valentine's day Love! I love each and everyone of you! Ta-ta!

1 Comment:

  1. JonHirsch said...
    We had a great time... The house looks great! Thanks, for having us. Love ya. Have a great week.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home