Winter Formal!!!!

Ok so im sure most of you know that last night was Winter Formal. It was absolutely amazing. Mom and I went to Tj Macs to try to find a jacket and we found a beautiful cardigan and a beautiful coat it is long and black and i think it makes me look pretty fashionable haha. We then went to shoe carnival and we found some black flats to go with my black sparkly dress. We then picked up Conner from Bebe's and went to the store then home to get ready. I got all ready and mom took some pictures of me before my boyfriend/date Jake came. I was'nt really that nervous which was good. Conner was watching G.I. Joe so I watched that until they arrived. Then the door bell rang and I met his parents and he met mine. We got pictures and they turned out great. Then we left and we got to the school. Showed the ticket people our tickets and went in to dance the night away hehe. We slow danced and fast danced whatever you want to call it. It was so much fun I had a wonderful time and I thought I should just tell you guys about my amazing night. Love you all!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    This is so cute! I am so glad you had a blast! You're such a big girl now!
    JonHirsch said...
    I am sure you were beautiful. Do I need to meet this guy to make sure he is OKAY! Can you post a picture. Luv ya.
    Cathy Rogers said...
    where are the pictures of the amazing night!!!! I am glad you had a great time.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home