Shutter Island

So we all know I have a little crush on a major hottie known as Leonardo DiCaprio. Last Friday Will, Jake and I went to see Shutter Island (ann and colleen saw Valentine's Day). Anyway, Shutter Island was really good. I mean, of course I am a little biased, because I also love Scorsese but yes it was good. I would describe it as a psychological thriller. It was definitely intense. Jake leaned over and said he had figured it out about halfway through the movie, but I didn't and thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, you know that a movie is good if you are still thinking about it days later. I still have questions and Jake and I keep talking about it. So I think that proves something. So if you are in the mood for something a little creepy and thought provoking go see it!

1 Comment:

  1. hick said...
    saw it 2day, loved it. we keep talking about it very interesting

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home