Ty and Abby, Abby and Ty

Saturday Tiff came over and cut and colored my hair right in my very own kitchen. That makes me happy on so many levels. Then she left for Heather's wedding and Abby and Ty got to stay with us for the day. I just want to say how much I enjoyed their company. They were both so easy to be around. So, go with the flow and so funny. I would love to chronicle the entire day but I have work to do. So, I can't but I just wanted to say that they are not just cute, they are so sweet and good. Ty did say the only person he can ever understand when they speak is his Step Dad and his Uncle Mike. No one else. BeBe was talking to him and He said"Whenever you talk to me I can never understand anything you are saying." I almost fell off the couch. And it went like that all day. He got to help Uncle Mike build a fire in the fireplace. And then he told Me he hated Mac n Cheese worse than his worst enemy which turned out to be not true. I think he likes to mess with My head. Get in line Ty Ty, get in line. 

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    oh my gosh! i missed all of those TyTyisms. maybe bebe should start him a book!!!!
    Tori said...
    Looove it! Wish I was tehre.
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Kelly, thank you for sharing those stories! I love to hear what I miss! I appreciated so much you keeping them! Abby is continuously standing on her head and saying, "Uncle Mike is really good at doing this!". What a vision! Thank you again! I love my family!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home