Words Grouped Together

Hello, This is Kelly writing. I'm writing you to inform you that it is late and I need to go sleeeep but I cannot stand to go to bed withouit posting something on this blog because it been all quiet on the blogging front. It's too late to be coherent that's for sure.
It's been an intense week. 
That's all I really want to say about that.
I made apple pie and it was delish.  Really  yummy. 
Whoaaaaa At the end of the year we should give awards for like
The funniest post
The sweetest post
and I'd like to nominate this post for the lamest post catagory.
Jimmy Fallon is on TV and He's not funny...at. all.
Like Jay Leno... not. funny.
David Letterman= funny
Conan O'Brien=funny
You know what I really like?
I like it when you get on the Blog and BAM!
Someone who hasn't posted in a while leaves a post.
I'ts really exciting!
About the apple pie.
I put it on a cookie sheet in the oven,
about 30 minutes into cooking I sprinkled walnuts on the sheet and turned the oven down to 275.
and then when I had my pie and ice cream I sprinkled toasted walnuts over the top.
Oh Yes I Did!
And,,, do ya know what else?
I squirted fresh lemon juice on my apples.
I've gone crazy baby!
I'm thinking about bringing a salad to T&J's,
A crazy,crazy salad. baby,
a crazy salad.
with crazy ranch dressing on it.
You know fancy used to be my fave word for a long time.

And now I like crazy. Remember when Stevie used to own the word jolly? And the color orange? Jollyfull she would say.
Now she likes to cuss and then puts her hand over her mouth and laughs and laughs and laughs.Kyndrick would be appalled if he knew. He would close his eyes and shake his head.


Welp~Good night you crazy Mommas

Benicio delTorio is on TV I'm not sure if that's how you say it or spell it but I like him, But that Wolfman movie looks far too yucky or whatever for me I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home