My Dear Sweet Girl,

I know today is a rough day for you. And for that I am sorry. You will have to get through this rough patch but I know you can. I just don't want you to ever think anything bad about yourself. You made a mistake. And mistakes are pains in the asses. But they happen. There is always a lesson in it for you. That is the beauty of living. I'm sure life seems very different to you today. You're going to have to eat some crow, for sure. But you just take this  situation you've gotten yourself into and you turn it into a positive for yourself. You have a lot of people who love you and believe in you. I just want you to remember that this is a bad deal but you are going to be okay. Stop, take a deep breath and maybe even say a few prayers. Just think now about how you can go forth in a good way.  I just don't want you to ever feel alone. Tell your Mom I love her and remember just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you arn't still our sweet darlin'. It means your human. This is rough but you are tough and I know you will make it through this better than ever.

I love you,

S to the T

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    thank you darlingg xx

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home