The Perfect Dress


Look at Christine McVie if you will. Eventhough Stevie is totes trying to steal the shot. Okay, stevie, we see you darling. Just a moment we want to take a quick look at Christines dress and we will put our focus right back on you in it's rightful place. So, I first saw this picture back in the seventies. I believe it was KiKi's album, villa peree, remember? Wandering jews and bittersweet, Seals and Croft... okay, well, I have loved this dress all these years So, gaze upon it's wonderfulness with me if you will take a moment to do so. Isn't it lovely, I can just imagine myself in it. I would for go chocolate chip cookies to wear this dress. I could just wear it around all the time. Do you think boots> cuz, I'm thinking tall boots. Or ankle straps with a rounded closed toe, maybe a wooden wedge. bangles? I would wear sweet honesty or white shoulders perfume (KiKi). I would like to wear Coty's Musk but My sister, Kimberly would not come near me, so I wont. I love her too much.

5 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    love the scarf too. totes presh.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Ahhh, Stevie's dress is bitchin' too ain't it? Okay, I could talk about this photo for a really long time. One more thing, look at Lindsey. He is trying to hypnotize me with his crazy eyes stare.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    John and Mick are stoned.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    The boots and the shoes are both suede in my imagination. The shoes are purple and the boots are light brown. jsyk.(justsoyouknow)And a really log necklace I think. And really dark reddish brown fingernail polish. I've had thirty rears to think about this.
    Tori said...
    ya think?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home