Keep on the Sunny Side

Fish Fry!
June 13, Saturday
5:00
Hinkle Creek Friends
Live Music!
I'm going to sing with Mike and Edward that day if it all works out. I will keep you posted. We are working on the song,Keep on the sunny side. By A.P. Carter. I love that song! I will sing it for you if you come! I will also be frying fish. I'm scared of doing both of these things. So, come watch me be scared, it's so fun. Naahhh, just kidding, I'm cool. I want Kayla and Conner to do a song too but we haven't gotten that far yet. I will keep you posted. keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side. lalalalalalalaaa. I want to wear an old timey dress and I asked Steph to make me one but she won't I don't think because she said no to me. I should tell her about the day she was born like Lorelei and Rory and then maybe she would feel more like making me an old timey dress when I tell her of my sufferin'. She would just make Kyndrick do it. Kyndrick, make Mommy a dress. He probably would too. Until he didn't do it right and then she would take over. I guess I could make it myself but I don't know how. I'll just wear my tye dye skirt. That's old timey in a different way.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    tye dye skrit. i want it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home