#1 Momma


Just wanted to tell you today that I really appreciate
you. You are "momma" of the year. We
are so lucky to have you. If Abby
loved you anymore than she does she may
explode! Thank you for your encouraging words
to her the other day, it really helped and I wanted
you to know that. You fill something in her life that she really
needs and it means so much to me. She told me
last night that she loved her momma
so much that it made her tummy hurt!
You always made being a mommy
look so easy......it's not!
So thank you for your
help and support
in that department!
I couldn't have come this far without
you.
I love you!
Blake

6 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POST EVER
    logann elizabeth said...
    I am crying. That made my day
    Cathy Rogers said...
    We are all very blessed to come from a long line of strong moms who become the best grandma's ever. Not to mention fabulous aunts!!!!! I know this tradition will live on for generations to come, what a great one to have!!!!Lucky us.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Have you ever heard a woman say she is not going to babysit her Grand kids? I have and I melt into a puddle on the floor of sadness. I'm like... does not compute....does not compute.....I'm like what are those words you are saying? I consider slapping them and saying snap out of it because I'm sure that aliens have possessed them. Baby's and Granny's go together like peas and carrots!
    Boo said...
    STOP!!! You're makig me cry in my spaghetti...
    Tori said...
    tear.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home