Hi! I bought a really cute flannel shirt at Old Navy today! I also bought Jake some boxers, because I am such a good wife. And I got this killer awesome scarf. It is very earthly and eclectic which is kinda surprising for Old Navy, which usually sticks to classic apparel and basics. Anyway, I also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. The one in Keystone is so huge. I haven't been there in forever and they just really have a ton of stuff. I bough a cute little throw for my couch and some gadgets. Egg gadgets really. haha. I got four little things to poach eggs in and then I also got the egg rings that my mom has and Jake envies. It is so that you can make your eggs round to fit perfectly on your bagel or english muffin. We come up with the craziest stuff, I swear!

Anyway, we finished up all the trim in our house and it looks marvelous! I am still kickin' it SOuth Beach style and I am about to head to the grocery. I am also excited because there is this really cute little dog store right next to it that I am going to check out. I've been doing laundry all day. I used to love doing laundry, don't ask me why, but now it definitely feels like a chore. I don't mind doing it, I just really hate putting it all away. I pretty much have to force myself to do it and sometimes it will sit folded in piles for weeks. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe its because I have to not only do my stuff, but Jake's as well. Who knows. Not much else to report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home