Hi! So I am happy again! I had a good day of shopping and that was all it takes! Let me start from the beginning. I slept in this morning and slowly got ready at my leisure. I drive up to nobcity to check our po box and suprise suprise get a slushie! It was faboosh because today it was ready to drink/eat/whatever you do to ingest a slushie. yay! Success number one! Then I decided to just swing by the Hamilton Town Center (or as I call it, The HTC), and I am sure there will be nothing good at DSW, but I am willing to try my luck. I walk in and oh my lord it is glorious! I immediately find two pair of shoes! Well, the first is a pair of flats that may be a satisfactory replacement for my worn out leopard flats (sad, but true). I mean I have been looking for probs at least a year! Then I had imagined the perfect slippers to keep my feetsies warm in my new house. I have always hated when people call slippers "house shoes". It sounds so geriatric. Anyway I bought SLIPPERS, they are like Lo's Ugg slippers, but only 30bucks! They are tan and soooo soft on the inside. Nice and plush. Perfect for a girl who only has carpet in her bedroom! I am wearing them right now actually. Then I move on happily to Old Navy, just to look and voila! The perfect jeans. I have been seaching for skinny jeans with zippers at the ankle! And there they are for 40 dollars! Well only problem was the had a size 2 or a size 10. Crap. Well I take a quick jaunt up to the next Old Navy and there is my size! perfect! and I got black and brown flip flops for 2.50 each! And a presh new super soft night gown! I am all set and my mood is back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home