ME-Shopping....

I went to Wal-Mart. I NEVER go to Wal-Mart. But, when I do, I say to myself. "I should come here more often." I bought a fan for $5.00 and I bought the cutest shirt. It is my new favorite. It is light blue light weight cotton blouse with a mandarin collar and tiny pleats down the front. It has a small pin stripe on it and it flares a bit at the waist. And it was $15.00 It's so soft. They have it in white and they had another one similar to it as well with a poets collar. I want to go back and buy the others too! Oh and when you turn the sleeves back there is a pretty little calico print on the inside. Such details you get for such a low price! And I washed it and it kept it's shape! And I didn't even have to iron it although, it maybe could have been ironed it didn't NEED to be. And it has little straps in the sleeves so you can button up the sleeve if you fold it up a couple times. Which I never do, to restrictive. Anyway, I wanted to tell you about my new favorite blouse. AND on Monday I wore it with a white beater and my fave jeans, fave belt, fave necklace and earrings and fave bracelets and I was like HEY! I have ALL my favorites on! Oh I had on my fave brown spanish leather Bob Dylan shoes on and soybean socks! I was in comfort(cotton) land USA! And that is MY shopping story.NMow you know why I never tell shopping story's. I did get an ice cream scoop in SHippshewana with a sharp edge on it and the ice cream scoops right up! It's amazing! There, is that one better? I will show it to you at the Birthday Party!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    The ice cream scoop was a gift. I implied that I bought it for myself, but I did not. It has a wooden handle and it is a thing of great beauty.
    hick said...
    as are u
    Tori said...
    Sounds magnificent

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home