So I haven't really been doing much this week. I worked Monday, today and again tomorrow. Jake and I started South Beach on Monday. I guess it is going good so far. Except for in the first two weeks, you pretty much have to pretty much make every meal, which is super hard. I've been to the grocery twice this week and I have never bought so many veggies in my life. Wait, did I already tell you this? I'm confused. Anyway, like today I had some summer sausage and cheese and I all I could think about was how much better it would be on a ritz cracker. Yum, so delicious. The most impressive part is the fact that I haven't had a coke since Monday. Fo'reals mamas! Anyway, I am just tired of cooking and the only thing you can really eat without cooking is string cheese, or hard boiled eggs. hmm... I think phase 2 will be better. But I haven't cheated yet either!! Yaya for me. I'm impressed. I need to buy a scale this weekend, but if I haven't made any progress I might be very sad. eek. Oh, and the fact that we don't have microwave really puts a twist on reheating any leftovers we might have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home