Rilo Kiley


Stevie left this CD in my car so when I hopped in this morning I turned on the engine and I'm like what is it? Where did it come from? I love it. I love having a teenage daughter. It makes discovering new music so easy. Just hop in the car and skadush! I really like the sounds their puttin down. It's a mix of Lucinda and The Cranberries and Joan Osbourne and so much more. It's edgy and then pretty. The lyrics are clever and naughty and Jenny's voice is really good. I want to drive around town and listen to Rilo Kiley all day. And I need a Rilo Kiley t-shirt to go with my daydream. I teeter between considering myself to be young at heart and just really immature for my age. But I was driving to work this morning and the women around me looked bored and boring. Not me though, I was putting on frosted lipstick, hoop earrings and listening to this new band I just discovered with the windows down. I'll blame it on Bebe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home