Emmys!


While I am sad I didn't catch the whole show (busy around the house) I am even sadder that I missed the red carpet. But DANG! these girls are looking amazing! I am really loving Leighton Meister, aka Blair on Gossip Girl. This dress is just so Grecian Goddess. So simple and understated. It looks comfy too, like I feel like I could wear it (without Spanx even!).
Then there is the lovely Blake, aka Serena, from Gossip Girl. She is totally rocking this red dress. She is so beautiful. I like that she kept her hair simple. Although, hello, no one and I mean no one can do better than the totally preggers Hieidi!I pray that God lets me be half as beautiful as her preggers. O my mercy. She is so stunning and the dress does nothing but extentuate her beautiful curves. She is so happy and glowy and like gaining all this baby weight and carrying it around is no harder than rolling out of bed in the morning! Love it!! I can't wait to see more red carpet looks as we enter awards season!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home