Well it has been another money out the door weekend for Jake and I. We got a new tv for our bedroom this time and a new, bigger tv stand for the bigger tv we got last weekend. Oh and we also got a new shelf for all of our DVD's, except it didn't fit all of our DVD's! Crazy. Right now I am cozied up on the couch watching Jake play with wires and waiting for him to get everything set up so we can watch Coraline in 3D Bluray! Yes, just imagine us sitting in our living room with 3D glasses on! That's what I call a HOT Friday night (I've been in my pj's since 4!).

Tomorrow we are going to The Whitney King Golf Fundraiser down in Bloomington. The whole family is going and it should be interesting! I haven't golfed in a while and I don't even know if I will have any clubs to play with, but it will all work out!

Oh! And my awesome mother in law brought me two potted Mums today! And they are purple! Just what I wanted! It's so nice to be spoiled, although I know I don't deserve it. But I did want them oh so badly, but I figured I should just wait until next year to worry about landscaping and flowers. They just brighten up my cute little yellow house. By they way, everyone is still welcome to come by whenever! I am thinking about having a party though! Do people still have housewarming parties? I don't think it would really be a housewarming party, maybe more of a come and over and hang party! Those are the best kind right! And mike could bring his guitar and we could sing. So fun! Ideas?

I think I might be getting my puppy soon. I want to get her next weekend, but I then I have to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I feel like that will just be too much, so I think I might need to wait until I don't have to work 3 days in a row. Plus I am still deciding what to get. I just want something cute and small. All the really cute puppies at the store the other day were males! I just keep checking the indystar to see if there is anything good in there too. I don't think Jake is going to let me get away with naming her Petunia, which is surpising because I usually get my way, but he genuinely seems to be acting serious about the name thing. Oh well, I am sure he will come around ;) haha.

What an awesome weekend right! So gorgy! There are leaves falling onto my back patio, which is kinda annoying, but I can't complain because i love fall. I wore my new skinny jeans with the ankle zippers today and they are AMAZING! So perfect I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to get the perfect fall boots too! Speaking of, I think I am going browse zappos.com right now! I will post some possible contenders!

6 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    give us date and we'll be there
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    have a party! i love parties! isn't buying all the new stuff so fun though? even though it's house stuff! of course finding the perfect shoes aren't so bad either!!!!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You totes crack me up.
    logann elizabeth said...
    ohh tori. I have decided you are a total modern day princess.
    Tori said...
    I feel so sparkly at the mention of it Lo! I'll take it!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think you SHOULD have a housewarming party and you should totes call it a housewarming party! Bring them back in style!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home