cHiLi& a BLueMonGooSE

Well, I've decided that I will make chili for Conner's Birthday dinner. He is very excited about his Birthday. He won an art contest at school today! And his prize was a Colts Nerf Ball that whistles. He LOVES it! He just called Me. He went to the Noblesville Homecoming Parade with Jon & Kim. Uncle Jon picked him up after school. He said he threw the ball to the people in the parade and that they would throw it back to him. Police Officers and Football Players. Said he was having the time of his life. I also just got a call from Stevie, she's wet from being in the rain and it sucked and their float sucked (Kim said it wasn't the worst one, so that's some consolation I guess.) The theme was the Lorax and they used our stump from the front yard which was on the porch. Then she said she went to the bank and she only had $9.00 in her acct. And her battery died on her phone. One's happy, ones grumpy. She starts her new job tomorrow! Perfect timing!$$$ Everyone left work early today and it is finally quiet here. The phones have even quieted down. I have time to collect my thoughts before I head out for the day. I'm not sure I have thoughts to collect but I at least need to check. I have to clean an office tonight on my way home. It's best to do it on Friday night that way it doesn't interfere with my weekend plans so much,ya know? Tomorrow Conner has a game at 12:00. Stevie works at 12:00 and Michaela has an away meet and leaves at 5:00 in the morning. Then tomorrow night is the Lantern Awards and Mike will get his STAR award. Actually, I forgot, I was invited to a kegger tonight! And it's in South Harbour! A guy I work with lives in the hood. I may go after I finish my little cleaning job. Although it would be nice to go home and take a shower first I fear there will be no time for that. It's a bit of a pickle. I probably won't go. Fun to think about though. I need to color my hair before Saturday night. Oh, and I found a brand new bike for Conner on CraigsList for $50.00 I am going to look at it on Sunday. It's a Blue Mongoose. I sure do hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I want to go buy pumpkins and mums and make beef stew and vegetable soup. I want to make a fire and watch a good movie. And eat pop corn. I want to go clean an office so I can buy a sweet boy a blue mongoose and a birthday cake. How's that for motivation? I hope Noblesville wins tonight.gO miLLerS !!!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I'm sooooo stoked!
    Boo said...
    Thanks for having a party so I can see all my favorite people (sorry Kiki, wish you wee here)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home