Happy Birthday Conner!


Last night in he truck when we were going to pick up his new bike I asked Conner how he would describe his parents.(Loaded question, I know!) But it's Conner so I wasn't too worried. I would not ask Stephanie this question. But if you do get a compliment from Steph you can be sure it's genuine. Conner? Not so much. But, that's why I ask him these questions. It's just so much darn fun! He said, well, My parents are nice and cuddly and caring. And they'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for them. He said, Well, you know, I could write you a descriptive paragraph about it that would just break your heart...in a good way.

1 Comment:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    There is only one Conner is this entire world, and I love his mind! Happy Bday dude! I am proud to say I was there when you came into this crazy world!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home