New MooN!!

Can you believe this? Tickets for New Moon (for those of you sad ladies not in the know, that would be the second installment of Twilight) are already on presale! And I heard on the radio that some places are even sold out! So Stevie and I are going to go to the midnight showing on Nov. 20! I cannot wait. The only thing that sucks is that a lot of teeny bopper will be there, screaming about seeing edward or seeing jacob and giggling like idiots. So it would probably be better during the day on Friday while all the kiddos are in school. soooo I was thinking... steph and I should probably see it again during the day on friday! What do you think Kelly? I mean I know she has school, buttttttt........

oh oh oh you could come too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home