I love Patrick. I miss him already. I cannot believe he is gone. What a courageous man. He said it was dumb for him not to be afraid of dying from his cancer, but his theory was that everyone is dying, not just him. He's been with his wife since he was 17! I am watching his last interview with Barbara Walters on The View and I am in tears. They are showing the interview again on ABC tonight along with some more special material, the program is called The Last Dance. I think I might watch Dirty Dancing today. I just love that movie.

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Thanks Tori for posting this, I just didn't have the heart. I remember how hard Dad fought his illness and Patrick reminded me of him in that way. Incredibly tough. Sad day. I watched The Outsiders the other night. He was so young and so strong. His poor wife is surley devastated. Hopefully she's tough like him.
    Boo said...
    I could watch a Dirty Dancing marathon, over and over again all day long!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home