CCB

I went to Bath and Body Works the other day and bought the White Citrus and It made me think of you!It smells like Jean Nate! It's lemony and light. The Body Scrub is Deluxe! And there is soap and lotion and perfume. And if you buy three you get three free. And if you buy a perfume you get a free lotion. And their foaming hand soaps are without compare. Sea Island Cotton is my fave. And, can I just tell you that I have jingly bracelets on today and I feel like a librarian. Have you ever been to the library and the librarian has on jingly bracelets, like a charm bracelet or something along with the unmistakable book smell and you go into a trance? Or, the very best is the scissors hitting the table when you are at Hancock Fabrics. I will buy fabric just to hear that sound. I'm like will you cut that in half. And then cut that one in half too? JK. But it's so Grandma Essie. What a great sound. Those heavy metal scissors. If the lady at the fabric store has on a jingly bracelet I fall over and need to be resuscitated. Oh my gosh and the grinding coffee at Starbucks is a great combo of smells and sounds that are intoxicating. I wish they would have just let me grind coffee when I worked there I would have been fine. I wanted to stick my hand in the bag though, well, really my arm. So, if you are talking to me and any of those things are occurring there is a great chance that I have floated off into the realm of the faeries. I have a second home there. tee hee.

2 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    And now playing out in left field, it's..........Tally! How does your mind go so many little places? You could describe the itty bitty bugs that crawl around in the broccoli at the grocery store while you're slowing eyeing it and touching it without ever seeing those little critters, and you could make it sound interesting!
    Tori said...
    what did you have in your coffee this morning?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home