Varooommm!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making Conner's Birthday so EXCITING! and fun! Before he left this morning I caught him talking to his monster truck Boo Boo got him. He was telling it to wait right there for him because he would be back and to not worry. Not even kidding! I have his MPS player loaded with tons of great songs, Jason Aldean, The Fray, Bob Marley and Willie Nelson to name a few. He put on his Purdue shirt, his Colts hat and hopped on his bike with his chain and rode off to school. I rode with him most of the way. I don't know if I'll ever get him back on that bus. What a great party! Thank you to everyone for coming to celebrate! Did you see the big hug Will got from Conner when he came in the front door? And how cute is Lila? And Vivian too! Oh my goodness she cracks me up. Aren't Gayle and Fred just the sweetest? We are so blessed to have such a big wonderful family! And now FOUR new mocha matrol cars!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Last night wAs so amazing that I can hardly stand it. It was even better than is knew it would be. Mom and I had a blast impersonating Conner at lunch today for Bobbi. I love him and his innocence. No one deserves a bday party like that more. He is just so thankful and that is hard to come by. 45 dollars! 45 dollars! Soooooo stinking funny. I wish I could have video taped every heartfelt reaction.
    Boo said...
    Moca Matrol...that's the word!! We couldn't remember exactly how he said it, but knew it was stinkin' cute. He's one special boy. Must be because he looks like his Aunt BooBoo???

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home