Black Friday!

Hi! So I have been watching Lady Gaga's Bad Romance music vid and it was CRAZY! In a stupid good way. Anyway, I made some white chili today to go with the rest of my leftovers and it made me miss Kiki! I never ate until I had it at her house. Yummy. I slept in this morning after snuggling up in bed last night with the puppies and watching The Holiday (jake went down to the cabin to hunt). I got caught up on some of my TV shows, had a delish turkey sandwich. I swung by Ulta and bought some nail polish, picked out mick's bday present (no worries, not from Ulta!) and headed back home. Watched a little bit more tv, cleaned up a little and then went to see The Blindside with my mom. It was good, but def not the best movie I have ever seen (which a lot of people were proclaiming on FB). I mean it is very predictable, but still heartwarming. After that, I made the chili and took a shower. Jake is at the cabin for another night, so I think tonight I will play some wii!! I have to work tomorrow and Sunday, which is a bummer, but the Vieke's are going to come over tomorrow night and we are going to watch Transformer's2 on blu-ray! It will be awesome. Can't wait to see everyone on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home