Update From Virginia!



Just thought I would share some pictures of my beautiful niece!! Delia Mae was born November 4th, but this is my first visit with her! Isn't she adorable! My brother and Nicole came over to my mom's house last night and she was the most well behaved baby I have ever seen. She never made a peep the whole evening and of course I was immediately attached as soon as I met her! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I must say I am sad to be missing the cocktail party this evening!

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    She is precious! Awwww. Your hair is long. Are you growing it out? I like the little girl with her tongue sticking out.
    Boo said...
    That is definately a bundle worth missing a few cocktails for!!! OMG I can smell the baby powder from here. She is precious and so is the smile on your face. Thanks for sharing! Tell Michael and Nicole, job well done.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Hold on? Is that your brother? Cute!
    Tori said...
    So presh. I just love babies. That must be why I have made my life working with babies. And FYI mom, you're not really supposed to put baby powder on any more. Unless you put it like in a towel and then put it on the baby so it doesn't get in their lungs and choke and die. Haha.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home