Weekend

I would say Halloween was another success! I got off work a little early on Saturday so we headed up to Mom and Dad's to join the party. It quite fun and people really looked like they were having a good time. It was fun to see everyone too. When I woke up on Sunday morning I was so happy to have had that extra hour of sleep, without having to waste my day sleeping in. We got up and headed to Lowe's to buy a rake because our front yard has been attacked by leaves. We also ended up buying some pavers to put in at the bottom of the steps on our back porch because Maverick keeps digging trying to get under the porch, which becomes a big muddy mess. Anyway, we put in our pavers then went to town on the front yard. We raked and bagged leaves for a good few hours and fill 22 large bags. It was quite tiring, but I didn't complain because I love our big trees and it was such a beautiful day. After that I watched Jake fly his helicopter around and then we picked up pizza for dinner. We ate our pizza and watched a movie and my goodness by the time got done with all of that it was only 7:15! I was ready for bed! But I knew it was way too early so we kept ourselves entertained by having a friendly Wii competition. Luckily, by then it was a reasonable hour to head to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home