hellloooo Ladies!

so lets see i have lost 75% of my wisdom and i am not sure how i feel about that. i wish they would have at least given me my teeth! i forgot to ask.... but still!! i want them! i bet they are gross... it is Tuesday November 3ed i wonder if anything fun will happen today... i am going to lunch with my mommy!! that should be fun i wonder where we will go! Macaroni Grill would be beautiful! hehe... i spent the weekend in Knoxville Tennessee around the UT kids they are crazy! we saw some funny halloween costumes! i got to see Johnson Bibleee College sorta scary but it was pretty and there is a magic tree! Ashley Johnson (whom is a boy) proposed to Emma Johnson (girl) under it or soemthing they are like the founders of the school. who cares. but i got some pics and maybe someday you will get to see a picture.
i went for a FIVEEE mile hike! 2.5 one way to the waterfall which was tiny and stupid but remended me of the waterfall in Tuck Everlasting and the 2.5 miles back. i was proud! i enjoyed it! and i only complained a wee lil. but the Smoky Mnts. are very pretty! and did you know that the mountains auctually smoke? because they do! it sorta reminded me of being at the cabin because that is really the only other time i am outside and it was just as pretty as the forest around the cabin. I was then reminded of boyscouts because they hike and do silly things like that so then i was thinking about Mick and how good he is at doing forrest things. so then i was reminded of Tori who is just magical. so then i was riminded of will who did that Forest stuff in Collage.
After hiking five miles in rainyness we went and ate pizza at I <3 NY Pizza and let me tell you it was really really really really good.
We also went to WallyWorld!!! Which is always fun and we saw lots of Johnson Kids and i bought a UT t-shirt! which i was going to wear today but i forgot... how sad. and i bought Pretend Hiking pants!!! they are Capris sorta yoga pantsy. but they were as good as hiking pants as i was going to get. sooooo anyway i ended up not wearing them because it was Cold and wet so i wore my blue sweat pants that i bought at wallyWorld in Noblesville and i ended up looking like a nurse. how funny.

5 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Steph,
    I love when you skip school and get the chance to blog. I'm glad you liked the Smokies, I thought they were beautiful too. That's one place I'd like to revisit. You make me giggle when you say the only other place you have been "outside" is there and the cabin...that's so funny. Hey, I've been talking to Mick about planning some college visits, would like to join us? Could be a fun road trip day, just let me know. I love the Macaroni Grill too, eat some for me!
    Unknown said...
    oh yes i belive a collage visit would be wonderful i need to expand my horizons!
    Tori said...
    Why aren't you at school?
    Unknown said...
    i had ortho appt and they hurt my body. and my tooth removal caused me to get a stuffy nose!
    logann elizabeth said...
    hahahah steph you are the cutest person ever

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home