Kiki's coming!

I found out last night that my favoritest Kiki is coming to visit and is bringing my favoritest Logann. I cannot wait, although I will be sad if this means no Clark Girls Weekend for Lo. I am already sad about no Clark Girls Weekend for Kiki. Anyway I am super excited to see them, especially after spending my weekend at work.

Have you guys heard about Mocha? Well she is a sick, old dog. It is very sad and I am very concerned. At the cabin she suddenly started crying out of no where and no one knew what was going on. She did it all night and so we gave her some of Lila's pain medicine (from getting fixed), but she still cried all night long. She was still pretty puny in the morning, but by the time my parents got home she hopped right out of the car and was fine for a few hours. But then she went bad again Sunday night so my mom took her to the vet on Monday morning. What it all boils down to (mom, correct me if I am wrong) is that she has a bad back. One of her vertebra is misshapen (a birth defect) and therefore has thrown off all the others. She also has arthritis in her back and probably a pinched nerve. She can't wear a collar anymore and we can't pull her up on the couch by her collar or let her jump down from anywhere. If she continues to jump off the couches and beds, one day she could break a vertebra and end up paralyzed. Which is so not good. Anyway, I guess this means only pampering her more. My mom said they need to get stairs or ramps for her to get on and off the furniture. I think thats pretty funny. But I am sad for my Mocha, I don't want her to hurt. The vet put her on a anti-inflammatory which she will likely have to continue to stay on. So that's the story about mocha. My mom probably knows the details better since she took her to the vet.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the short work week! And I cannot wait for thanksgiving. So far my only plans are to go to Tom and Amy's and I am pretty stoked. I am glad it can be low key after so many years of driving from nashville, spending every minute eating at like 4 or 5 different thanksgivings and then driving back. So i am happy for low-key.

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    Dont you worry Tori. I will still be at Clark Girls weekend!! Pooor Mocha
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Awww Mocha!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home