Hi! Tomorrow I finally get to see New Moon. Stevie and I are going at midnight! It is going to be a blast. And to top it off, I got my "Team Edward" tshirt today just for the event. It is from Von Maur. It is a white v-neck short sleeve tee with a red heart across the chest and in black glitter it says "team edward". Loves it. Stevie is Team Jacob. And I would have bought hers for the event, but I just couldn't do it. It would be like buying a Titans jersey. Just not right. Anyway! I will be all decked out for the event. I have to work tomorrow so that will luckily keep my mind busy until the big moment! Talk to you all later! Love you!

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    hahaha losersss
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Logann ur funny

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home