I love Fall!!

Tori, I am loving the background right now. Does is remind anyone else of Pocahontas? Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I love fall. I love the changing color of leaves, I love the smell, I love watching football games with coffee, and speaking of coffee I love all the fall starbucks yummy drinks. However, I hate fall in savannah because there is no changing of leaves or yummy fall smells. It is hot and savannah has a different smell. SOO I can not wait to come home to my lovely house that my mother does such a fabulous job making fall fabulous for me.

SO I changed my major to photography. I am pretty excited about that. However, I have changed my major a lot so who knows how long that will last.

Tori: Helen and I will be attending clark girls weekend and we are still not sure about kiki. She is going to have to threaten her boss to come. Fingers crossed.

I am loving all the boots you stylish ladies have been posting. I got my first official pair of good boots last year and I absolutely love them. I wear them all the time. Oh that just goes on my list of reasons why i love fall.. THE CLOTHING. DUHH so fabulous.

I miss yall. SOO much. Cant wait for girls weekend just a little over a month!! Woop Wooooop

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    I hear tell that Ann O is the owner of a brand new pair of shinny brown leatrher Uggs with the low and tall buckle??? Her Aunt Joyce bought them for her among others things for herself and the house. Joyce took Ann and Ellen out to lunch which turned into shopping that lasted long enough that they had to do dinner too. Looks like the Clark Girls aren't the only ones with Fairy GodAunts. Ann, please wear your boots to Clark girls weekend. It looks like Ann and her mom, Andrea will join us for at least Friday night and Saturday...then it's off to graduation for them both.
    Tori said...
    I am sorry you are missing fall and I absolutely cannot wait to see you!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home