WoWsIe

I'm starting to get excited about Christmas now! And the new background is beauty-ful. Work is really busy right now with no signs of slowing down. Totally cutting into my daydreaming, etc. This mind was made to ponder. I want to write a book for Mom for Christmas called Four different Girls. DO you like that title? I just made it up. I just made the whole idea up. Kinda like the no,no,no wallet Tiff an i invented. Would be great if we could get it on store shelves by Christmas. And, I kind of wrote about it on Facebook so somebody else is probably doing a mock up of it right now.
Well, My boss just walked up to me and asked me to do something that I don't know how to do and I said yeaah, great. ugh. This could be really not good. Let's see. I guess I better go see if I can do this. Wish me luck! I will get back with you later. This should be interesting.

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Well, I survived today. Turns out I did know how to do it I just neglected to do it. I was working on the singing wallet idea.gosh.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home