Hi! Okay so I have a few more seconds to review new moon. I loved it. The acting was much better. I think the actors are more comfortable with their characters in this installment. Plus Robert pattinsons hotness was off the charts. You can feel Edward and bellas love coming out of the screen and into your heart. I agree with stevie though. Most definitely need to see it again. I was just in so much shock and awe and excitment last night there was just so much to take in. So anohther viewing is a must. Which unfortunately probably won't happen today. I am going to the cabin though! Which will be super fun! Have a faboosh weekend.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    One more thing. I've been to quite a few midnight showings and this was definitely the most well attended.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home