SANTA BABY!!!


Just incase you missed these pictures on IndyStar.com, Mick and Andy were at the Colts game passing out $2 off coupons to the 60th annual Christmas Gift and Hobby Show. The big Show opens tomorrow, so I'll be out of touch for a few days. Tori is helping out in the office, I'm having a blast showing her off to everyone, "have you ever met my beautiful daughter,? She's a RN, smart and beautiful and I had her when I was only 12." And it's fun watching her learn the family business. She'll be there all day Friday if you come visit the show that day. I hope to see you all! I like showing off the rest of my beautiful, smart family too!!

5 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    I forgot to tell you that I made the boys their beautiful fleece, plaid pants. I blew the dust off my sewing machine and did my mother proud by even matching up the paid at the seams!
    Boo said...
    oops...that's PLAID not paid
    Tori said...
    I'm pretty sure you told people you had me when you were 5!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    LOVE THE PROFILE SHOT!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    speechless! sooo Mick! One of a kind! Love the pics!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home