Well I am gearing up for my Special Day with Eli! Since I've been back I've been trying to get more involved in the growing lives of my younger family members. I got Matt knocked out a few months ago and today I am hanging out with Eli. I don't really know what our plans are yet, but I have no doubt that it will be a fun and interesting day. It is going to be a gorgeous day, so I would love to do something outside. Maybe the zoo? Or Conner Prairie? He might be too young for that. Any ideas? And of course, we could do the usual lunch and a movie. Just so many options.

Lila is getting groomed today! I am going to take a before and after picture. Her hair is so long and shaggy. I can hardly see her eyes! We went and got a bunch of shots yesterday, for her and Maverick. She is also getting spayed on Nov 20 (sorry Lila!). I am sad because I have to work this weekend and it is going to be absolutely gorgeous. It makes it so much easier to work on the weekend when it gross and dreary. I am also helping my momma out at the show so you probably won't hear much from me next week. Hopefully we will get to see Kiki's bright and shiny face!

I hope everyone has a great and wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home