Well, here I am in my lovely den typing on the blog. And that is pretty swell. I see to my left as I look over my shoulder Mike has wood split and ready next to the fireplace. I have a big long table set up in the dining room already. Conner is sitting here with me. He is watching Godzilla on Demand TV (the free list) It is from the 80's or something and Matthew Brodrick is in it. Tomorrow Kenny, Sara and Maia arrive as well as Sam and Ramie. I am excited about tomorrow night at Jon & Kim's home. I do have to work tomorrow but hope to get out of there a little bit early. We are going to play LCR this weekend for sure and will probably use quarters. I had a hard time concentrating today at work I'm so excited. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and will hopefully be quiet so I can make up for today. Geez Louize. I better go make a grocery list or something. I am also happy about having Mom and Pickles over for our Thanksgiving meal. What a priveledge. I am hoping Conner will bless the meal with one of his prayers. He says the most amazing things you just can't believe. He says Thank you God for our World and our lives and for each other and this meal. Really beautiful things like that everytime. Tonight the first thanks was for internet and cable. And I asay Amen. 

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    sounds awesome! I shall see you tonite at the hirschfelds!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home