Good Mawning!

I got up with Jaker this morning and have been cleaning ever since. It has been a while since I cleaned but it was surprisingly quick. Although it probably helped that I did the bathrooms last night before bed, which I hated then, but I love today. Anyway, I need to do laundry and put my grocery list together. I think I am going to go to Target today and maybe even get a mani! Who knows. I am sad about the rain though. Usually I don't mind the rain, but today I do. Maybe because it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Plus, it is a pain with the dogs because instead of letting them in and out of the sliding door, I have to let them in and out of the garage. Ohhh my what a mess. Anyway, I want to try and see New Moon again today, but I feel like i have so much to do. I have been charged with the honor of bringing a dessert to Tom and Amy's for Thanksgiving. How exciting right! I am glad I don't have to bring a boring side dish. Oh and I have to get my stuff for my app tonight and mom and dad's!! I so badly want to go back to bed now that my cleaning is done, but I fear that it will lead to a wasted day, which is never good. So I must continue on. I also really want to play some Wii! We got the new Super Mario brothers 3! It is so fun because now two people can play at the same time. So instead of only Luigi playing when Mario dies, Mario and Luigi can play at the same time. It is fun, but Jake and I usually end up fighting alot because we are both way too competitive, I secretly like it though! Anyway! Many Thanksgiving Blessings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home