Como estan chicas!! soooooo guess what? Ben Stiller is making another movie, Little Fockers! Yes! Everyone from Meet The Fockers is going to be in it too! I absolutely looooved Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Striesand in that movie, I can hardly stand it. I know it will be amazing.

I had my last day in the NICU today. I had a really great precepror so I was sad to leave, but hopefully they will hire me soon! I have class & work tomorrow, work friday and clinical on Saturday and then I can finally have a break! ahhh! I have been on the go since sb so i will def be ready for some r&r and a litte family time with my boys! ahh!

I also got the great news that Stevie is coming to visit me over her sb! I am so excited! I wanted to suggest it to her when she told me that she wasn't doing anything over sb, but i didn't want her to feel like she had to come & much to my delight, she asked just a few short days later!! yay! I know you are all jealous & kelly tried to act like she had any say in the matter, but we all know that isn't true! ;)

ok so funny story! So my preceptor (this is the girl who is a nurse in NICU who let me shadow her), has never seen HP! so I, of course, am a huge HP fan and I was trying to explain to her about the baby mandrakes, you guys know what I am talking about? The little babies who live in the soil and have like plants for heads?? Yes, they are all wrinkly and crunchy-faced! Anyway, I was trying to explain to her what they looked like because one of our babies today totally looked like a baby mandrake. So, I had to share that story so hopefully someone who knows what a baby mandrake looks like could appreciate it. Our little patient was so tiny and crinkly I could not deny the resemblence!! And of course I couldn't find a pic either to share! ahh!

4 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    im soo jealous you and stevie get to hang outt! You ladies have funnnn
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Ohhh! The mandrake babies are imprinted in my memory, I don't need a picture! And I can hear them! How about the Mandrake Baby in that creepy spanish Movie that they put under the bed in a bowl of milk? That freaks Stevie OUT! And nothing creeps her out. What is that movie called? Ohhh, I didn't like it it was so scary! Did you see it with the ginormous toad? OH! Pan's Labyrinth! And the white monster guy with eyeball hands. Why am I even talking about it! I kept whispering throughout the movie to STevie...can we go? Cam we go? I bet I said it 25 times! creepola'!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    preceptor is a funny funny word.
    Tori said...
    I remember that now! the pan's freaky babies!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home