warning, scary RANT below...

I watched Twilight last night. Hmmmmmm. The lady who directed it or whatever is a bit of a twit maybe? Who hired her? I watched the Special Features and she's all wacky and weird. And not in a good way. She acts like Lukes sister on Gilmore Girls. Bad thing is I watched the special features befor I watched the film which may have been part of the problem. And it didn't help that she looks like Laura Dern, please help me because that woman is impossible to watch. OMG! I am Sooo MEAN!All through Jurrasic Park I'm like rooting for the T-Rex to get that gangly akward weird chick who can't act and needs braces! OMG! She may be qualified to direct a commercial or something. Or possibly the trailer for the movie. I'm glad she is not directing the next film. She treated the vampires like power rangers or something. And the hair and make-up was BAD. Other than that I loved it! Kristen or whatever her name is needs to take a couple acting classes perhaps, because she could totally play Stevie Nicks in the Stevie Nicks movie which is inevitable, right? And Ann Hathaway is slated to play Judy Garland in the JG movie coming up. Love it! Uhm, the guy that played Edward can smolder on film but I totally caught him stealing Brando and James Dean moves. The best part of the movie is when that guy has a worm on a stick. Did this lady direct Disney movies on tv previously? It reminded me of Halloween Town a little bit. I loved Halloween Town.BUT! Twilight Fans deserve better. There was no tension created in the screenplay. The acting was stiff throughout and I blame that on the director as well, it's her job to inspire her actors. It's like she said stand here and say this now and that's what they did throughout. Forks was beautiful. Terrible character development too. Bella's Dad was a stiff and her Mom was a nincumpoop. Nincumpoop... I make myself laugh. How snarky am I? It should have been a little scarier and maybe a little more like Juno or something. Sometimes it did seem like a bad scary/unscary movie. I hope I'm not in trouble with you twilight Fans out there. Kayla loved it and thinks it's perfect. Maybe I should stick to my movies about the depression and the civil war where I'm happiest. Maybe I'm a bitter old Woman, Maybe I'm jealous of that dirctor/twit woman. She was so excited about that dumb apple scene in the cafeteria, LAME-OOHHH! I'm going to feel bad about this post later and wish I hadn't been so negative, but I am having fun picking on this movie, so please forgive me. The color palate was gorgeous. And I liked the water imagery behind the credits. Annnnd, uhmmm, The set director was awesome.I tried to say some nice things at the end there. To put this all into perspective my anger at Michaela's Mom is testing my Christian Faith and I am taking it out on this movie,Laura Dern and that twit of a movie directer dummy head, okay? Thanks!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I agree with everything! I mean I liked the movie originally but everytime I watch it (I watched it twice this weekend) I find more and more wrong with it. I cannot stand the special effects, it makes me grind my teeth every time. Stevie and I were talking about better people to play Bella, such as Alexis Bledel, but maybe she is too pretty to be Bella. I am also glad that there will be a new director. I have not watched the special features yet, except for the the deleted scenes and the music vids. I mean it is like I love it and then sometimes I hate it at the same time. But that is also probably because I have the picture already in the head and the characters already formed in certain ways, so you know it never is quite what you expect or already have molded in your mind. Like I feel like Bella is almost constipated. Like I understand if Edward looks kinda complicated bc he is fighting an unbearable urge, but I feel like they tried to make it more dark than it really is. soooo, i could go on and on and on, but I won't. Although there is a bunch of pics up from the filming of New MooN! yay! Let's hope for the best.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Tori! You totally scooped me on the Anne Hataway /Judy Garland news. You are officially AWESOME! Yes, love/hate is a good description. Constipated? WORD! You rock!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home