qUICKLY i sAY

I printed out 22 pages of posts and took them to BeBe last night. She loved them! I had to go through all of the posts and pick highlights. I had to do it quickly so I'm sure I missed some good ones but I think she got the overall idea. I only copied posts so today, if possible I may try to do a couple pages of pictures to go along with her text. Conner is staying with BeBe today. He has a fever. Thank You Bebe! They are a fine pair those two. Peas and carrots.

Tori, about Stevie. I was thrilled that she totally took charge of this trip to Nashville. I usually have to say, go somewhere Dude! She was like, yeah, this is where I'm going and how I'm getting there and I will figure it all out. And I'm like hallelujah! Then I said, o.k. but only if you clean your room first! And everyone had a big laugh!

Logann, thanks for the update on the beads. They still look fancy for give-a-ways. Maybe it's just on you everything looks so glam. And, yes, the purse question was going to be next. Thank You Tori for covering that. You are always one step ahead! And I looooovve it!*sing*

And it must be said that our dear Helen is Movie Star Gorgeous!*sing that too*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home