LIFE UPDATE



(Note: My hair is not red, but the lighting from that day sure made it look like it was)

Ok TORII, I'm busted! I am far from studying my life away since I just started classes yesterday.  I love all three of my teachers! I am taking Photographic foundations, Romance Revolution, and Survey of Computer Arts.  No drawing for me this semester!! I had the most fabulous spring break a girl could ask for.  It all started when my best friend Helen flew down and stay with me for a whole week! We hung out and celebrated St. Pattys together.  We went to the beach, explored savannah, and shopped! She was able to stay in my dorm because my roommate when to Hawaii for spring break.  Helen left on Wednesday sadly, it was a very tearful goodbye.  However, it was followed with celebration because on Thursday I went down to Destin with a group of my friends from SCAD.  We lounged at the beach and relaxed until Sunday when we had to head back to Savannah.  It was suchh a blast and wish I could relive those 12 days over and over again.  We have 10 weeks of classes till summer! 

5 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    totes jeals! Sounds amazing! i saw that helen was visiting via fb so i figured you two could only be having fun! Stevie may be coming to nashvegas over her sb!! so be jealous! And I am sooo jealous of your classes. They sound amazing. The first two esp! Tell me more about romance revolution!
    Tori said...
    ps--- i love the rando geezer!! i am so in love with cute lil old men (i.e. see my post about paul & elsie!!)
    logann elizabeth said...
    Romane Rev we just gove over all the love poems written in the past it should be very interesting! I loveee cute old people as well. Umm your post about paul and elsie was possible one of my fav. post! They sound soo adorable.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Are those beads around your neck? Like St. Patricks Day party beads? Or is it a necklace or a scarf? I can't tell.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Or is it part of the shirt? Teeelll Meeeee!!! If it is in fact some cool necklace of yours can you post another pic of you with it on? I want to check it out.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home