PHOTOGRAPHY

I know all of you ladies have seen my dads heavy duty camera he is always carrying around. Well, for my photography class we were required to get some expensive camera. Instead of going out and spending all that money my father just sent his super high tec ,pro ,way to expensive for me camera to use. I appreciate this kind gesture and many photo majors stare at my camera with envy; however, that think is soooo dang hard to figure out. Yesterday Gabby (my roommate) and I walked around Savannah while I attempted to take photos. We dressed up all art school like (yes i carried my art school purse) so we could look the part. We both wore cute little high wasted, ohh so in style, skirts and simple tank tops. We had are fake ray bands on and flip flops. We stopped by the coffee shop before we embarked on this adventure of ours and then we just began walking. We had no real purpose as to where we were walking, we just walked. At first I was pretty hesitant about my photos cause i am intimidated by this camera. However, as time went on I was getting on the ground, leaning into trash cans, just getting really into it. When I was at my peak of being "in the zone" of my little photography sesh a big burst of wind came my way. I had my back to one of the main streets in savannah and was leaning over getting a picture of some glass on the ground. All a sudden, WOSHH my skirt flys up and everyone gets to see a little bit more then they bargained for. Lucklyyy I was rocking a sweet pair of granny panties. My lesson, dont do photography in a skirt and dont wear a skirt on a windy day. Once i upload all my pictures to the computer tomorrow in class and edit them I will post some up here! I sure wish tori could take this class with me you would loveeee my professor. He travels around USA in a big van and lives out of it during the summer. He is this biggg dude who is soo chill. If he plays his cards right he just might end up being one of my favorite professors so far. Here is a nice little pic of zig I found on google:

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    omg omg! this story rocks!! Although I am a little relieved that it was just your skirt that was blowing in the wind, I thought you were going to say you dropped the camera! ahhh! I was seriously geared up for the worst. ANyway, your prof sound amazing!! I love his pic, fierce! And i am eagerly waiting to see your photography! I know it is going to be the hilight of my day. I want to bum around in a van with him.

    When I visit can we please have a photo sesh?
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    I just have to say I love hearing about your passion for this! Love that you're doing what you really love Lo! Proud of ya!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    awesome post dude! gREAT STORY TELLING. aND The fact that your Dad sent you his camera is the most beautiful act of selflesness! I

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home