In My Life

Is this true or am I wrong

Tori is like KiKi
Logann is like Hic
Tiffani is like Kelly
Stephanie is like BooBoo

Tori and Cathy TEND to always make the right choice and don't believe in shortcuts or saying what the hell. They are the Pine Tree, tall and straight. You can look up to a pine tree. It's mighty fine to be a Pine.
Logann and Christy TRUST in the process and don't sweat the small stuff.Hakuna Matata, Carpe Diam,Kay Sara Sara,Don't Worry Be Happy, they CAN say what the hell just fine. They are the Beautiful and Happy Palm Tree. Everyone loves palm trees.
Tiffani and Kelly TRY not to take ourselves too seriously and should give ourselves more credit. Our humor is self depricating and we pay close attention to those around us. More than people think, except Hic, she's aware of our awareness. We are like the Wispy Willow Tree, sensitive and attractive.
Stephanie and Kimberly CALL it like they see it and don't suffer fools lightly or toot their own horn. They are both pretty solid and forward looking. They are like the Mighty Oak Tree, strong and good.

3 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    Kelly you did a fabulous job on this one. I have always though yall just switched us around when we were younger. I cant tell you how many times growing up my mom would say im just like christy. ANDD how many times my friends have told me Tori seems like my mom.
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    You are right on my little Wispy Willow sister!!!!!!!!!
    Tori said...
    very very true!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home