EVIL BEET

OKAY, I FREQUENT A GOSSIP BLOG CALLED EVILBEETGOSSIP. REMEMBER THEY HIRED A NEW WRITER? WELL, HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF HER POSTS BELOW. SHE IS SNARKOLA FOR SURE BUT I THINK SHES FUNNY AS ALL GET OUT! ANYWAY, I POSTED IT BELOW. AND EVILBEET GOT ITS NAME BECAUSE SHE HAD A REALLY BAD SUNBURN AND WAS TOTES BITCHY. I THINK THAT'S FUNNY TOO. ANYWAY, NOTHING AGAINST MILEY. I WILL TOTES GO SEE THE HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE BECAUSE SHE GETS IN A FIGHT WITH TYRA BANKS OVER A PAIR OF SHOES AND THAT'S JUST TOO GOOD TO MISS. I USED TO LOVE TYRA.I ONLY REALLY LIKED HER FOR A MINUTE. SHE WAS IN A MOVIE WHERE SHE WAS A BARBIE DOLL TURNED INTO A REAL LIVE PERSON. IT WAS AWESOME AND SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND CUTE.

Happy Monday, peeps! Is “peeps” still a word that is even used? I’m so not up on cool lingo. I seriously still say, “What up?” and “Let’s rent a video.” Not. Cool. You know who is cool, though? Miley Cyrus.

I was so happy to find the video of totally age-inappropriate Miley, crying while accepting her 2009 Kid’s Choice Awards. And I quote: “Unlike any other awards show, it’s all about you guys.” Well, actually-Miley, I’d like to tell you a story…

Once upon a time, long, long ago, when Pong was all the rage, no one wanted to go to the beach because of that scary shark movie, and Fame was a number one song instead of some entity earned by flashing your nethers, a little awards show was born. That program, brought forth in 1975 was named The People’s Choice Awards. The end.

Sorry for the lack of plot and character development. Moral of story? Nickelodeon was so not the ground-breaker on this fan-driven awards racket.

Oh, and Miley? I was on my knees, rosary-draped and desperately praying that thought you were going to lose too.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    hilariosity!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home