Augustina

Well, Mike picked up a stray dog and now we are considering keeping her. We are thinking about naming her Pearly or Gussy. But . we are going to go visit her at the pound this weekend. She laid her head on Mikes lap all the way to the pound and that was that. I'm quite nervous but steph, Kayla and Conner are so excited it's hard not to get excited too. I will keep you posted.
NOW! Our little plants we planted on Sunday have begun to sprout!!!!! Conner and I saw them this morning!
We are planning on going to BeBes house Saturday night to hang out with her for the evening. Maybe work on the outside garden on Sunday although rain is forcast. We have breakfast at church Sunday morning and I am taking fruit salad. I will probably eat it all myself. I am still not eating dessert or drinking pop so that is really good. I am cutting back on starches in a major way too. I find I'm less hungry in general and feel better overall. Work is busy today so I better go. I have to string hundreds of pieces of foam fruit for our trade show coming up. We hang it on a big tree. I'll post a picture, it's big!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    get the puppy!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home