Hey chickees! I'm taking a break from vacuuming and laundry to say hello! Well I darkened my hair a bit, needed a few lowlites. A little red, little brown, and of course still the blonde! Abby had a cavity filled yesterday and that was not fun! My poor baby! :( Ty got a new pair of green low-top tennis shoes and is lookin' studley! And Bry continues to take my trash out and get my mail for me....YES! Abby got another At on her spelling test and is loving to read these days! I'm thinking it's a hamburger helper night tonight! Then Idol time! Woohoo! Go Danny, go danny, it' s your birthday! Went and saw Poppy yesterday and he looked so handsome in his pink sweater and hair combed perfectly of course! I got a big kiss from him! Abby and I went over there to have lunch before her cavity and he looked great! Then I passed him with mom and dad later that afternoon in the car going to town on his peanut buster parfait@! Love that! I went into work today and had a cancellation first, then a no show, and then 2 haircuts. Woooooh! Big money day for me today! Viva is now very clean and paperwork caught up! Heard that Uncle mike did very well last night at his contest! Mom and dad went and said he would definitely move on next week! GO MIKEY! Well, back to cleaning! Love to all! Does anyone else miss Tori? She needs to get back soon! I'm sure she's having a blast!

Til next time America, take care of yourself, and each other.............
(who can name the host that always says that?)

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Who???? I don't know. Tell me please!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    If you've gone as far as to get to this point, you either know who the host is that says that, or you are wondering!!!! It is the infamous Jerry Springer! And yes, I'm ashamed to admit that I know that!!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home