Monday Morning Update

Let's see...
1. I had a glorious weekend!
2. I think Mike is picking up the dog today. I think we will name her Moxi. I told him I was very nervous about it but would follow his lead. He is very confident that this is a good thing.
3. There were two other dogs at the pound that we want as well, long story, must do some work, will explain later if I can.
4. I just HAD to write something because there haven't been any posts in a while and I couldn't bear it.
5. Kayla came home from her Moms last night and said that She is planning on selling vegetables by the side of the road this summer because her Mom needs money. Not kidding.
6.I have a ton of things to do at work today and must begin doing them in 2 minutes.
7. I made a pot roast this weekend. It was pretty good, not perfect though
8.I ate three bran muffins and felt like someone punched me in the stomach all night.
9. I worked in the garden!
10.Tonite is Karaoke, he decided on Small Town.
Well, I could keep going!
ohhhh, wait
11. Stephanie is is VERY excited about the dog, Conner wrote Mike and I a note this morning about how he needs to step up and help out more around the house and how thankful he is to have us as parents.
12. I am living in a house full of con-artists!
13. Moxi? Yes or No?
14. Or do you like Pepper or Jett better?
15. I listened to Panic at the Disco on the way to work this Morning. I like them pretty well.
16. I still listen to Jack Johnson almost every weekend. (His first album)
17. good bye for now~

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    5 is interesting. and i love conner's note!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home