Life Update

Wow, my life has not slowed down for one second since the cruise. I am so sorry I have been busy all last week and that will continue until this Saturday! I have been working a lot, as well as putting in a lot of time at the NICU for my senior practicum. I really like the NICU at Vanderbilt. All the little babies are so precious. A baby I was caring for the other day was only 650g when he was born, which is just over 1 pound!! He was so tiny it was unreal.

Other than that I haven't been up to much! I am behind on Idol, but I have it recorded so I will get caught up soon. I am behind on all my shows really. Besides having all my time gobbled up by school and work I am re-reading the Twilight series so if I do have any free-time I usually spend it reading that! I am on the third book, Eclipse! My mom is reading the series too and I also heard that Stevie may have gotten Bebe hooked.

I hope everyone is doing well. I want life updates!! I know Logann isn't just studying her life away!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I can't believe that a baby could be
    so small. You have an amazing job.
    Tori said...
    i know right. he was sooo sweet! like a baby bird!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home