Happy Anniversary to Mike

I was as lonesome as a dove,
Then you were sent from up above.

I’d travel across the wilderness,
just to find my true loves kiss.

Just like Augustus did for Clara,
it’s so tender it runs my mascara.

And, Just like Woodrow and Gus,
it’s impossible to separate us.

We were meant to be together.
No matter what the task or weather.

We make it through as a team.
Sights set ahead on our dream.

Livin’ a life of adventure and fun,
strong as cattle on the run.

Just like Deets I trust you’ll do
your very best to see us through.

And just like Pea Eye I will be
forever there beside thee.

When Blue Duck starts ta causin’ trouble
I know You’ll be there on the double.

It’s a good night to head out to mexico boys
and I can wack that bell if I want to.

Are things that make each other laugh
when we say them out of the clear blue.

If our life can be compared to
Tryin’ to drive cattle.

There’s no one I would rather have beside me
in the saddle.

So, come with me my Darlin’ and let’s hit the dusty trail
I know that we can make it because true love..
It never fails.

Love, Kelly

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    PRESH!
    love that mascara line

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home